Some advantages of polyethylene pipes in agriculture:
– Deduction of costs related to installation, flotation systems and irrigation management.
– Increasing the speed, volume and pressure of transporting clean water to agricultural products in a fully controlled manner.
– Reducing water and water leakage losses compared to other traditional piping systems
– Increasing the efficiency of equipment and employers regarding polyethylene and its ease of use.
– Reduce the risk of water dispersion.
– Reducing repair and maintenance costs for the irrigation system.
Uses of polyethylene pipes in conducting agricultural pesticides and fertilizers
Unique characteristics of polyethylene pipes compared to other types of pipes The use of this product in the agricultural fertilizer and pesticide delivery network and water distribution network is growing faster than other elements.
Agricultural polyethylene pipes have the ability to operate the distribution and transportation of chemical fertilizers through water flow through which the efficiency of fertilizer consumption is also increased.
It also prevents the formation of unwanted moisture in gardens and farms, and as a result prevents the spread of some diseases such as parasitic and fungal diseases in farms.
Some advantages of polyethylene pipes that convince farmers and responsible people use polyethylene pipes:
Durable and high strength, easy to install, low molded, long life, light weight, durability against sunlight, corrosion resistance, cleanliness and non-toxicity and high diversity in sizes