Tubular Steel Poles
Technical Specification for Tubular Steel Poles:
Steel Grade of tubes forming the Tubular Steel Poles :
- ST-37 ( Tensile Strength 370 Mpa)
- ST-44 (Tensile strength 420 Mpa)
- ST-52 (Tensile Strength 520 Mpa)
The Tubular Steel Poles shall be manufactured from Seam Welded Galvanized Steel Tubes.
- Manufacturing standard for tubes BS EN 10255/2004 or any Equivalent approved standard
- Galvanizing Standard , Hot Dip Galvanizing process according to EN 1461/2009
Tubular steel poles can be product with length from (6 – 11) Meter with thickness and outside diameter vary as requested.